Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sliky Smooth Legs


Just because we are Mom's now, doesn't mean we shouldn't take care of ourselves anymore. Here is my trick for silky smooth legs that your husband will love! Shave your legs with a schick quattro (Or any good Men's razor). It may sound silly but a men's razor is sooo much better than a womens! TRY ME! It is strong enough to shave those rough facial hairs and delicate enough not to cut it at the same time. Just make sure the razor has at least 4 blades on it. Apply a fair amount of shaving cream and shave away! After your shave apply a thin layer of virgin coconut oil. The coconut oil sooths the skin and gives them a nice radiant glow. You can find virgin coconut oil at any health food store.

1 comment:

  1. Bart gets a bit ppeved when I take his razor so I'll have to use your idea and buy my own! ;)

    BTW, I have another shaving trick for you: try using conditioner instead of shaving cream or gel. Works miracles & leaves your legs soooo smooth & soft.

    Sure love you! I really enjoy your blog & am going to have to try some of your recipes soon.

    ReplyDelete