Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fast drying nails!


As a Mother I am always on the run. I am also a woman who can't stand to have naked nails. Having my nails unpainted or having chipped polish makes me feel half dressed. Sad..... but true. This little trick ables me to pick up a screaming baby off the floor in minutes after painting my nails! It sounds a little weird but it totally works so don't laugh! The trick is called Pam. Yes, the cooking spray. After you finish painting both hands or both feet depending on what your are painting, spray some Pam over your nails. Make sure to hold the can about a foot away, otherwise it will not save you anytime because it will leave little bumps on your nails and you will have to repaint them. Believe me, I know from experience. Just rub your hands together after a few minutes to add a little moister to your hands and cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment